Thursday, February 4, 2010

119/365: Caramel Macchiato in the Afternoon

 And, out of a bottle, as well. LOL This is not the original Starbucks' creation - this is coffee I made and to it I added some of the new International Delights creamer-like flavorings; obviously, I used Caramel Macchiato. I didn't really think I would like it but the store I went to had only two flavors - this and french vanilla (and Lord knows I'm sick of vanilla anything at this point...). I needed an afternoon pick-me-up. The hour long nap I managed to squeeze in seemed to only make me feel worse, while usually opposite is the case.

AnyWHO. I was so lazy yesterday - so TIRED, and this is the only picture I took (didn't even upload until the next day!) so... Maybe today I will get a better one? Or not - it is miserable and gloomy and POURING outside - AGAIN. LOL

Happy Friday...

Oh yes - I took this photo with my cell phone, and I added a texture overlay to this in PS to suit the mood I was in and knocked the opacity down in order to bring out the coffee a bit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment